Friday, November 12, 2021

Zespri challenge

So me my class are doing Zespri challenges. And all the other classes t are doing it too. Like we walk around the blocks with our fit bits we get. And how we get bonus points is that u get it by walking, running. It's important to be in Zespri challenges because u get points and prizes too. The steps I have done were about like 5000 but then it restarted. Now I only got about one hundred steps. Every day we go for walk around the block or halfway or we go up by haruatai park around the field and back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.